Friday, July 22, 2016

Windows 7



                As most of you know, we are still ordering systems with Windows 7 instead of Windows 8 or Windows 10.  I do this because the functionality and the stability of Windows 7 is much more reliable.  With that being said, it’s becoming more and more difficult to get the Windows 7 systems in a quick manner.  We’ve had situations where the systems sometimes took up to 3 weeks or longer to get here.  This is something I just want to let everyone know about, in the event you are planning to purchase a new computer, there can be a delay in getting it.  I still refuse to sell systems with Windows 8 or 10 on them, because I would rather you get mad at someone else and not me.  Microsoft has said they will continue to support Windows 7 at least until 2020, and we hope that they will either fix the problems with Windows 10 by then, or come out with something better.